Sunday, November 1, 2009

Oh Happy Day!

I am a bit tardy with this post, but could not let the opportunity to share my fabulous news with you pass me by.  Sunday, October 18, 2009 may have been an ordinary day for you, but it was a fantastic day for me.

THE PLAID COUCHES ARE GONE!!!

The backdrop for WAY too many family moments...



has finally left the building!


A lot of people have sat on you, many naps were taken, both my babies were nursed on you, Abby had a spectacular poop incident on the love seat, Garrett spit up all over you, Yoda peed on you, and I only really liked you for the first 3 years you were with us.  So this glorious day was 7 years in the making.

Buh-bye.

1 comment:

Amber said...

OK, so you can't post the leaving of your couches without posting what is replacing them!!! I want pictures of the new couches!