Can you tell the new fall season has started on TV? We've been so "busy" watching all the new shows and the premieres of our favorite shows that I've neglected my blog! Because I know you're totally fascinated, here are my opinions:
1. House premiere was fabulous! What is it about Hugh Laurie that is so sexy? The dude is old, way thin, and unshaven. He does have fabulous eyes. I don't get it, but he is.
2. We will be forgetting "the forgotten". Sorry Christian Slater, we tried.
3. The Good Wife has been put on season pass. Loved the first episode. 2 former Gilmore Girls cast members on it doesn't hurt! :)
4. Loved Community. Thought Abed stole the show. Still don't understand why Joel McHale was wearing track pants with a sport coat, but it too has been season passed.
5. Very happy with Glee. My high school had a show choir "Vocal Motion". And I love a musical.
6. Major DVR disaster and the first episode of Survivor didn't get recorded. We are rectifying it this week. Also very much looking forward to Amazing Race premiere.
7. Still a huge fan of the Office, but sort of disappointed with the whole baby out of wedlock thing. I know it's just TV, but still.
8. Bones was good. Starting to feel like they need to let Bones and Booth get together and quit stringing us along.
Have lots of pictures I need to post. Still owe you our little soccer star and you need to see my secret project of painting Harper's room while Jruss was at Vertical Reality. It looks fabulous.
However, since tomorrow is Thursday with lots of good primetime viewing and Friday Candy and I are going to see Fame (because, again, I enjoy a good dance musical), it probably won't be until Saturday.
Please leave a comment and let me know what shows you like-clearly, I need to pick up a few more :)
1 comment:
We are going to watch Flashforward and I am going to give Glee a try.
Also, I liked Community but Richard didn't care for it. I liked the storyline of The Office. Michael Scott is such a mess, but I agree about the pregnancy thing.
Michelle M.
Post a Comment