Allison is up and coherent (as much as she normally is this time of day). Talking much better (think raspy instead of whispery).
Our wonderful visitors have left, and we're back to me and Gail.
In case you're wondering, the plugged in IV stand will allow someone to go to the bathroom without getting the nurse. The wonders of technology (not sure how that would change if we all had Universal Health Care, as I haven't gotten through all 900 pages of the document yet)...
I'm off to get a haircut, so no updates for about 30 minutes. Hope you can make it without my updates.
4 comments:
here's another comment - how do you tell people your blog address? the missing "R" is throwing me sometimes . . . but, I am really sleep deprived.
Seriously, a haircut!
Glad that she's awake and somewhat coherent. Sounds like things are going well.
Up, moving around and talking? That is fantastic.
And I second the "Seriously."
In fact, Really?!?! Seriously??!?! A hair cut? Hours after your wife has major surgery? (Read aloud in Seth Meyer voice to Allison.) On second thought, just play her this link:
http://www.hulu.com/watch/48720/saturday-night-live-really--gov-blagojevich
Glad you're feeling better...and it seems as though you have plenty of entertainment with Jason around. Hope he's behaving himself! So glad you're feeling decent. :)
Amber
Post a Comment