
This is my first entry in the I ♥ Faces challenges! It just so happens that a few weeks ago, while the boys were camping, Harper and I were fooling around with Photobooth on my laptop and I got this fantastic shot of my usually very stoic little girl.
This is the Harper that usually only we see. To the larger world she is not as happy-go-lucky as her brother. I was so happy to get this side of her. I know it's a tad blurry, but it was taken with my laptop after all!! :)For more information on I ♥ Faces, see the right sidebar of the blog. It is a really neat photography blog I stumbled across for amateurs and professional photographers. Since undertaking my 33rd year project, I am rediscovering my love of photography.
5 comments:
What a cutie! Mine for this week is up at: http://scienceesl.blogspot.com
What a little sweetie! :-) I love it!
what a great smile, just makes me want to smile. Great job!!!
That's a great shot from a laptop! Kids wiggle too much, I tell mine freeze!
she is so cute!!!!
Post a Comment