Thursday, December 20, 2012

I'm out!

I decided yesterday I was done cooking for the week.  I just can't get it all together AND cook dinner too.  The funny thing was Jason thought we should go out to dinner last night too! Before he read my text telling him I was done! Great minds think alike!
So we went out to eat last night. At my very favorite Mexican place.  Then we did go to Publix to buy more stamps and they are Christmas stamps, so that counts as a Christmas activity, right?
Then we finished wrapping everything-that's right, "we."  Jason actually wrapped while I put ribbons on things and gift bagged everything else. Another Christmas miracle!
Whew!  So glad today is the last day of school for the kiddos.  I can't wait to NOT wake up at 6:00 tomorrow to get them on the bus.

Merry Christmas!

No comments: