Monday, December 10, 2012

Days 9 & 10

Yesterday was a crazy, but fun day!  Church in the morning, lunch, and then off to Thirty-one's Spring Product Premiere.  Y'all, I am so excited about the new catalog.  I'm even more excited about the free stuff I earned from the new catalog because I had such a good November.  But, I can't get distracted by 31 stuff-it sucked up enough of my time last night!

Yesterday's Christmas activity was to watch Elf and drink hot chocolate.  I actually allowed myself to just sit and watch the movie with my family.  I didn't work on anything else while it was on.  It was a little sad to me how hard that was (and I almost fell asleep!), but I did it! I now know while some of my more productive friends don't like to watch movies.  It is a huge time waster.  But totally worth it. Such a funny movie.

Also, little tip, buy the International Delight Salted Caramel Mocha creamer and put it in your hot chocolate.  It'll make you wanna slap your granny!

Today's activity is a Christmas craft.  I bought a couple of those foam kits from Michael's.  We will be making a Nutcracker and a Gingerbread house.  Or half of both. Or some combination of the two.  I'll try to take pictures and let you know how it turns out!

1 comment:

Candy said...

Movie = nap, unless you're doing something else at the same time. :)

"He's an angry elf."
"Bye, buddy. Hope you find your dad."
"Candy, candy canes, candy corn, and syrup!"