Friday, December 7, 2012

Days 5, 6, & 7

Whew!  It's been a busy week.  Don't I always say that?  Jason and I talked last night about what we could do to slow things down a bit.  Still working on how to make that happen.  But, I had to let the blog go this week because my nights were full starting on Wednesday.  So here' a quick recap of what we've done for the Russell family 25 days of Christmas:

Wednesday, Day 5: Christmas shopping!  Jason took Harper and I took Garrett.  We made it a date and took them to dinner before and then shopping.  It went really well and the kids did great picking out presents!

Thursday, Day 6: Christmas jammies! I had purchased their Christmas PJ's a while back and decided to give them to them early so they could enjoy them in December.  So yesterday I put them in a gift box and left it on the kitchen table.  The day's paper said "Open your special surprise!"

Friday, Day 7: the jammies were given yesterday in prep for movie night tonight.  I recorded the Polar Express yesterday and so tonight (while I'm at my team's Christmas party) Jason and the kids will snuggle up on the couch in their jammies and watch it.

No comments: