Sunday, November 4, 2012

I'm sorry Susan

Sweet Sue, I know you're tuning in today for Halloween pictures.  And I'm too lazy to fool with the camera tonight.  And frankly, tomorrow night doesn't look so good either. We've had a busy weekend and even with the extra hour today, I'm a little behind going into the week.  And since Tuesday is Gman's birthday, I'll likely be busy baking tomorrow night.
So there you go. Maybe sometime before Thanksgiving, I'll get some posted on here.

But here's my Thankful November post for today:
#4  I am so thankful for love notes from my God.  Seems like He has been sending a lot my way lately. It's silly little things, but really they make me so happy. I'm so thankful today to worship a God who cares about me enough to send me little notes throughout the day to show me that He's thinking of me.

No comments: