Thankfulness updates:
#9: thankful for healthy kids. Garrett was sick yesterday (fairly certain it was due to his flu vaccine he received Wednesday). He wasn't that sick and it was absolutely no big deal, but as it's the first time he's been sick in almost 2 years, I was reminded how grateful I am for my kids health. I can't fathom what it would be like to look at your little one and know they didn't feel good most of the time. Thank you Lord.
#10: This is going to sound trite, but today I am thankful to be a part of the Christian family. We met today to pray for some friends who are missionaries in Germany and I was reminded how wonderful it is to be a part of the global body of Christ. I need that reminder that it's not all about me and my little North Atlanta bubble.
No comments:
Post a Comment