Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Random knowledge

I am the queen of random knowledge.  It is actually quite frustrating.  I feel like a lot of people around me are really smart with, like real knowledge.  I'm just good at like knowing who's married to who in Hollywood.  I'm now at the point in my life where I feel like this random knowledge is taking up space in my brain that should be reserved for more important things.
Last night we were watching something (can't remember-see? space taken up) and Jason was saying that one of the actors reminded him of the lawyer on the show The West Wing.  Immediately, I was like "Oliver Platt?"
Dude.  Why do I know that the lawyer (who was only on a couple of episodes) on a show that was on like a decade ago?  And why do I know his real name?
But this counts as smart right?  Because if it doesn't, I got nothing.  Is there any way I can get a job with this knowledge?  Candy is working on a way to get Oprah to notice us and ultimately give us our own reality show.  Could we work this in to it somehow?

No comments: