It's almost 2am on Monday/Tuesday night. Can't sleep. Realized I didn't blog today. Am going to give myself the week off (maybe). I am going to Orlando for work Wednesday and don't know what my time will look like. If I can blog, I will. If I can't, I won't.
It's funny, when I first decided to blog everyday it seemed so overwhelming. Now, I miss it when I don't do it. So I promise I will try to blog from Orlando, but I'll just have to see.
Also, if you are a robber stalking me through my blog, my family will still be at my house, so don't come thinking it's empty. Cause it's not. And there's truly nothing to steal here. Unless you like Legos or Barbies. We've got lots of those. In fact, I might pay you to come steal those the next time we do all go out of town. Leave a comment with your contact info.
No comments:
Post a Comment