I've been riding the high of my Open House last night all day. Plus I got two more orders at work today and got to talk to two more people about their orders. It is so fun! It's almost like being a personal shopper-hearing what they need in a bag and trying to figure out which one would work, Then figuring out what pattern and if they want to do personalization. Again, so fun.
I was so nervous about this decision. I don't do well with making risky decisions. Especially if I could fail. In front of people. With money involved.
Jason asked me last week how many people I felt would need to attend the Open House to make it a success. I said if I could get 10 people here that would be an amazing success, but 5 people was more realistic. I had 10 people last night!
This was such a great confirmation of this decision. It also shows me that I really need to step out a little more. Cause really, what's the worst that could happen with this venture? I don't sell one more bag. It's not like someone is gonna die.
Who knows? Maybe I'll become a risk taker!
Probably not. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment