About three years ago, I found a vinyl wall saying with the phrase "All because two people fell in love..." for $7.99 at TJMaxx. Once I saw that, I saw the wall in our living room full of family pictures with this phrase above it. The key words you should have picked up on about this story so far is "about three years ago."
Tonight, the vision I saw in TJMaxx many moons ago was realized.
On a related note, I cannot plug the Command Adhesive Strips for wall hangings enough. So, so easy to create a gallery wall with these.
For all those keeping track, since our summer began, Jruss and I have power washed the driveway, painted and decorated our bedroom, created a gallery wall going up the staircase and a gallery wall in the living room. This is more projects we have done in our house the whole time we have lived here. Perhaps we are on to a new trend!
1 comment:
Yeah - and your kids have also been gone for almost five weeks!! haha!! :) jk Looks great! I always wondered what you were saving that wall for!
Post a Comment