Sunday, November 6, 2011

Thankful 6

Today is my favorite day in November.  It has been for the past 7 years.  Here's why:



November 6, 2004 Garrett Allen Russell enters this world. 
November 6, 2005 he turns 1.

November 6, 2006 he turns 2.  I found out I was pregnant with Harper this morning.
November 6, 2007 he turns 3.

November 6, 2008 4th birthday (the first in our new house)

November 6, 2009 the big 5th birthday at Chuck E Cheese



November 6, 2010 the 6th birthday was on a Georgia game day, our first game as a family.


November 6, 2011 a beautiful fall day in Georgia when Garrett turned 7.

Oh, my G-man.  From the moment I saw that tiny little flicker on the screen that was your heartbeat, I have been falling in love with you. You are our miracle. I am thankful to be your mom every day.

No comments: