Monday, November 28, 2011
Thankful 28
Today I am thankful for the Weekday Preschool program at my church. This is Harper's last year in the program, so I am feeling a bit nostalgic these days. Couldn't be a working mom without this program. No where else can my kids get what Weekday has given them. Those ladies don't just watch our children while we work, they love them, teach them, shape them, and at the end of the day, encourage us, the moms and dads. They confirm our suspicions that our children are, in fact, gifted. They assure us that this phase will pass, that our child isn't the only biter in the class, and refuse to divulge the identity of the child who gave everyone hand, foot, and mouth. They model the Father's love and teach them more Scripture at 3 than I've learned at 35. In short, they are awesome. I am so thankful for every day my children have spent there. Time well spent.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment