Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thankful 22 and 23

22:

Yesterday I was thankful that I stuck with it at Lifetime Fitness.  My first month there was not a good one.  I left in tears (and not from working out too hard) on three separate occasions.  It's hard to be surrounded by the "beautiful people" when you feel fat and frumpy and completely self-conscious.  I went to a new class yesterday, and while it's still not my favorite thing in the world to walk into a new class, I am so glad I stuck with it.  I also like the changes I've seen in my body.  I am stronger, more flexible, and in MUCH better shape than this time last year.

23:
Today I am thankful for girl time. We had the rare pleasure of lunching "just us girls" today with my mother-in-law, my two sisters-in-law, and my niece.  As an only child, I love FINALLY having sisters.  We have such a good time together and you should have seen us demolish FIVE sushi rolls. Yum!

No comments: