Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Works for Me Wednesday

My friend, Kathy Hill (blog link to the right), has introduced to me to this idea of "Works for Me Wednesday."  It comes from another blog that she follows that you can find here. There is a fancy linking system where I could link my post to her blog, but I'm running short on time to figure out all that this morning and just wanted to share my tip with you!  So without further ado...

Spring has finally sprung here in Georgia and that brings both good and bad things to our lives.  Walks to the bus stop in warm sunshine, dinners eaten on the deck outside, open windows, birds chirping...all good things.  However, it also brings staggering amounts of pollen (that really limits our open window time), crazy, scary thunderstorms that send us running to the basement, and more frequent shaving.  I  must say one good thing about having to be all wrapped up all winter is the maybe once a week shaving.  Really saves me shower time in the morning!  So, now that I've broken out the short sleeves shirts and capris, it's time to get  back on my every other day summer schedule.

Which leads me to my tip.  Shave your armpits (and even your legs) with conditioner.  Like hair conditioner.  For whatever reason, I really struggle with razor burn on my armpits and using conditioner, this doesn't happen.  It works great on your legs, but it's hard to see where you've shaved, so I stick with regular shaving cream for them.  However, when you travel, it's a nice space saver.  Also works great for the bikini area.

One word of caution, it will make your shower floor a bit slippery, so be careful.

And that's what works for me this Wednesday.

No comments: