Saturday, October 10, 2009

Some pictures to reward your patience

I know I've been promising pictures for awhile now.  I have updated our family website and put the link here on the blog (at the top under the big picture).  I have added our camping trip and Garrett's first soccer game.  I will put a couple pictures here to whet your appetite.

So here are the kiddos enjoying a pancake breakfast.

And here's my sweet family having a moment by the campfire.


 
This is my absolute favorite picture of Harper right now.  I just can't get over how grown up she looks, but then when you look close you can see the snot in her nose and the food all over her face. It's just so her.

And here's our little David Beckham.  It cracks me up how his uniform looks like one continuous piece because everything is just a tad too big.



Head on over to the Russell family website for more pictures.

Incidentally, the radioactive iodine treatment has been a bit of a let-down.  I have had absolutely no side effects.  Which on the surface is absolutely fantastic.  I've had a free weekend without my family and have been able to get a lot of stuff done around the house.  But I must say I was hoping for just a tiny bit of drama surrounding this.  Turning green, unexplained strength, weird colored urine, glowing, something.  But so far, it's just been a lot of me sitting around, unable to go outside or be near my husband (who is in Augusta with the kids).  I honestly keep forgetting why I'm a prisoner in my own home.  Which is really good, but doesn't make for a very interesting blog entry. Sorry.  Hope the pictures help ease that blow. :)

No comments: