...with my whine? So it's day 3 post-second-op. And I'm officially over recovering again. Still a fan of the Percocet, though I haven't needed any today. The pain from the actual incision feels much the same as last time, but my body overall is much more sore. I'm not sure if it's because I was in a funny position in actual surgery for so long or because I wasn't 100% going into this surgery. I have a much more limited range of motion in terms of looking up and down, about the same looking side to side. My right leg is getting better, but still sore from "positioning" during surgery. It is a little harder to swallow now-I can just feel it more each time I swallow. It's like I can't control how hard I swallow, so it's all hard. My collarbone and chest below the incision feels really tight and sore and may even be a bit bruised.
But tonight, my number one complaint is the absolutely terrible taste I have in my mouth. I'm pretty sure that it's the antibiotic, but I can't really stop taking it. I was hoping it was the Percocet, but no such luck. I actually feel hungry today, but absolutely nothing tastes right. Even water tastes weird. Salty things are more palatable than sweet things, but still nothing is good.
Sorry to be so whiny. Overall, I'm pretty much where I thought I'd be. I just make a really terrible patient. I want to feel better and I just don't yet. But tomorrow is another day!
No comments:
Post a Comment