The crazy adventures of an ordinary family
Yes, I totally appreciate the updates. Tell Allison I said hello and I am checking the blog frequently for updates.
glad it's all good news. been praying for you guys.on another note: are these numbers arbitrary? where did updates 23–34 go?
Numbers are arbritrary, as determined by the blogger at time of blogging entry.
JRuss - you are CRACKING me up. Love the updates.Keep them coming.I've been keeping the page up all day.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Yes, I totally appreciate the updates. Tell Allison I said hello and I am checking the blog frequently for updates.
glad it's all good news. been praying for you guys.
on another note: are these numbers arbitrary? where did updates 23–34 go?
Numbers are arbritrary, as determined by the blogger at time of blogging entry.
JRuss - you are CRACKING me up.
Love the updates.
Keep them coming.
I've been keeping the page up all day.
Post a Comment