In an effort to keep things real here, I must tell you that I think I've entered the "angry" phase of the steps of grief. (Candy-insert "she's an angry elf" here). Not like throw things around the room, yell and scream kind of angry. More like a "whatever" kind of angry. I'm sitting here waiting to leave the house for my second pre-op appointment and I am SO OVER ALL THIS! Jason took the tape off my incision last night (wasn't bad at all) and the incision looks so good and healthy, not at all what I expected it to look like. I'm pissed (excuse my french) that I have to be cut open again. I want to just heal from here. I don't want to go backwards.
Logically, I know that it's all good. Emotionally, I'm over it.
I'll let you know if there's any news from the appointment.
No comments:
Post a Comment