
This week's challenge is all about feet. I knew I had a funny picture of Garrett's feet, but couldn't remember what it was. So I started scrolling down memory lane in iPhoto and here it was! This was when my little G-man was 5 months old (he's now 4). I walked in to get him from his nap and saw this as I opened the door. I about fell down the stairs running to get the camera praying the whole time that he wouldn't move. He was just laying in his crib with his foot propped up on the bumper talking to himself. I so wish his closet door had been closed, but I knew if I did it before taking the picture the moment would be lost. I also tried cropping it to give the foot more prominence, but then the context was lost and it didn't seem as funny. What do you think?Head over to iheartfaces.com for more pictures of feet!
1 comment:
cute! I remember those days of checking on the kids only to find their limbs sticking out of the crib at all angles!
Post a Comment